°FLY° TEAM STUNT Index du Forum
°FLY° TEAM STUNT
Home of the Flying Stunters

°FLY° TEAM STUNT Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

No Flex Zone Rae Sremmurd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °FLY° TEAM STUNT Index du Forum -> THE FLYING GARAGE -> Screens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nerignac
stunte en trotinette

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: No Flex Zone Rae Sremmurd Répondre en citant

No Flex Zone Rae Sremmurd > shorl.com/hofogynakysty

No Flex Zone Rae Sremmurd

10cf746e54
^ "Rae Sremmurd Chart history" Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for Rae Sremmurd. Or search for other bands on the site: search . Retrieved October 1, 2014. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH . Song lyrics - Letras.com menu search Home 404 Page not found The page you're trying to access was not found. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Songs Artists Genres Playlists Apps Send lyrics Apps and plugins Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8 Plugin W. Join Log in Create Membership options Sell videos Video School Cameo More… Watch Staff Picks Categories Channels Groups Apps More… On Demand Whats new Discover Genres Start selling Upload . Retrieved October 1, 2014.

v t e Rae Sremmurd Khalif "Swae Lee" Brown Aaquil "Slim Jxmmi" Brown Studio albums SremmLife SremmLife 2 Singles "No Flex Zone" "No Type" "Throw Sum Mo" "This Could Be Us" "Come Get Her" "By Chance" Featured singles "Blas" "Burn Slow" Related articles Discography Mike Will Made It EarDrummers Interscope Records . r7.com. Featured Video more videos 12 Hit Songs You Won't Believe Were Passed Up By Other Artists Imagine how different these songs might have been! . Terms Privacy Copyright Cookies Made with in NYC.. ^ "Ultratop.be Rae Sremmurd No Flex Zone!!" (in Dutch). This 2010s hip hop singlerelated article is a stub. Music video[edit]. Retrieved October 1, 2014. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: No flex zone, no flex zone They know better, they know better No flex zone, no flex zone They know better, they know better Won a gold medal And a gold bezel I treat it so special Now your ho jealous Freak Hoes, got several They tens or better I'm a trendsetter I'm a go-getterSwae Lee, Lee Swae, it's the same difference H2O, lean, same thing Niggas throw up sets and gang bang Free everybody in a chaingang Been two days since I laid down Kool Moe Dee five chains on Versace, them rings on it Say my fucking name ho Yea them diamonds so cool Yea that old school mine fool Never heard about you All my hoes they so rude Tats all on me nigga Trill ass individual Dumb check I'm that nigga Sit on my Balmain zipper I got a airtight schedule Fuck your bitch, just met her Pink slip, no rental Got a L full of that killer Beating on my chest like Magilla Nigga I am the gorilla of the village Pack sound like heavy metal Just killed the haters, God bless 'emNo flex zone, no flex zone They know better, they know better No flex zone, no flex zone They know better, they know better Won a gold medal And a gold bezel I treat it so special Now your ho jealous Freak Hoes, got several They tens or better I'm a trendsetter I'm a go-getterYoung niggas got get to the money Five chains so they look at me funny Showed up with the juice and the troops Roll a seven every time I shoot She said why you have so many condoms with you I said I'm a player to be honest with you Hublot (Whoo!) So shiny Mind you my crew right behind me Went shopping, could've bought an island Talking money when I'm with Italians Spilling purple on the red carpet And I'm flyer than a nigga on a hang glider 4-5-6-7 chains on Just stay in your lane ho Don't you like these A-wings? Don't you like these gold fangs? You a well known flexer I'm a young trendsetter These hoes they reckless They slick, they messy Three hoes freak dancing Wit' the loud singing acapella Chain clang like heavy metal Slim killed the haters, God bless 'em Songwriters AAQUIL BROWN, ASHETON HOGAN, KHALIF BROWN, MICHAEL WILLIAMS Published by Lyrics Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. 0.113 Integrate the suggestion into the annotation, keeping the contributor guidelines in mind.

blake shelton boysfruity loops trapnl gesproken 2014show live teenlil wayne the carter 3Castle 2009 s07house of cards season 3 720p: sara luvvsims 2 free timeextras bbc series

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °FLY° TEAM STUNT Index du Forum -> THE FLYING GARAGE -> Screens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation